Morning all!

Paxmanmerv

Forum Member
Just joined so get ready for a barrage of questions.
Looking at a Vario bus tomorrow, looks a bargain! (dont they all). Will no doubt be after info on changing from PSV to Private HGV & all other aspects of converting to a Motorhome.

SquirrellCook

Forum Member
Looking at a Vario bus tomorrow, looks a bargain! (dont they all). Will no doubt be after info on changing from PSV to Private HGV & all other aspects of converting to a Motorhome.
Welcome aboard, the last thing you want is PHGV. It was never approved as a goods vehicle.

Tookey

Forum Member
Welcome, how did the Vario viewing go?

Last edited:

Paxmanmerv

Forum Member
B0439853-565F-4432-BCE9-44902187846B.jpeg

Paxmanmerv

Forum Member
One owner from new & agenuine 40,000km (25,000 miles approx) on it. Full service history & 12months test.
Waiting to get V5 back then look at reclassification. That should be fun!..

Paxmanmerv

Forum Member
PLG with a weight exemption, I’ve seen v5’s with it done. It’s now a class M2 passenger vehicle, so just change it to Class M1 with a weight exemption.
Just been looking at the V5c & trying to glean some plain English answers from DVLA..Guess the wind must be blowing from the wrong direction as its all gobledegook to me. Looks like i need to fill in Part1 of the V5c but god alone knows what to put where. Only thing i can see that will be different is number of seats & Tax class. Current Tax class Disabled passenger vehicle.

Paxmanmerv

Forum Member
Cool. Piccys please

You got anywhere dry this winter to get it ready for 2022 or a drive way project?
Got it in the shed so hope to get it sorted by next summer. First thing is get all the stickers off. Just waiting for a hot day to see if that will help un-stick things.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)